1) I drink beer from a straw, even if it's in the bottle. And I prefer it in a glass opposed to the can. It's even ok to pour it from the can into the glass, I still think you get rid of the tinny flavor that way.
2) I only like cheap beer: Bud Light, Coors Light or hard cider (Angry Orchard is my fave but will drink others.)
3) I WILL NOT leave the house without makeup....or wearing sweat pants. (Yoga pants are ok.)
4) I hate when people call champagne "Champs" it reminds me of Heather on RHOC and although I like her, she's a bit hoity toity.
|I keep it classy 'round here|
5) I hate when I walk into the bathroom at work and it smells like poop. I'm always afraid anyone who comes in after me will think I stunk it up.
6) I hate the anticipation of pain but handle actual pain pretty well. I'm planning another tattoo already.
7) I learned to whistle at only 6 months old (no joke, ask my dad) but I'm not great at whistling tunes. I've asked Boyfriend more than once to teach me how.
8) Once upon a time I had my tongue pierced but I hate watching needles go into someone's skin.
9) I love watching people fall; I always giggle my ass off. (Ridiculousness anyone?) But, when people do something and are seriously hurt, I can't stand to watch.
10) I can't sleep with socks on, but I get into bed, tear them off and then hurl them towards the laundry basket. I don't like cold feet.
11) I was always the tallest girl in my classes growing up. Now I'm just average (5'6") but sometimes wish I was one of those cute, tiny girls.
12) I met Bill Cosby when I was little. He was flying in to the airport my dad works at so he tipped us off. That was the highlight of my celebrity-meeting until I started working at the radio station.
13) I took dance classes for years. I was supposed to start assisting and eventually teaching, but the teacher I was to assist quit. If everything had worked out, I probably would have majored in dance in college and been in some career involving dance right now.
14) When I was little, we didn't have a TV for two years. Sometimes, parts of me thinks we should get rid of ours.
15) When I was little, I said I wanted twins but one practice baby first. I had no idea I'd actually have twins!
16) One time I caught a fish with just a stick, fishing line and a stick. You better believe I told everyone in my family about it too.
17) I used to help promote nightclubs. It was every bit as fun as you'd think and every bit as annoying too. I met some amazing international DJs, reality stars and musical acts, but I'm happy I didn't make a career out of it.
|DJ Scene (who just one Red Bull's Thre3Style comp in Vegas) and DJ Risk One|
I'm spent. Coming up with these was kind of hard. Do you have any cool facts about you? Share in the comments!
I've done a somewhat similar If You Really Knew Me post before. Check it out!
What about you? Do you have any odd tendencies?