1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? I've been blogging for almost three years! I started blogging because someone at work was doing it and I thought it sounded fun. Her blog had a focus (decorating) mine did not. I had dreams of becoming a big blogger but quickly realized my self-deprecating humor does not translate on
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? I went to Seattle Pacific University, a private, Christian, college and studied Psychology then changed to Communications. At times, I wish I had stayed with psychology.
I didn't enjoy college either.
3. Where have you traveled? Almost nowhere: Mexico, Canada and Hawaii. Hawaii feels like home to me.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? I would pay off my school loan and Boyfriend's house then buy a house and a bigger car. Our rear-facing car seats don't fit in the car very well so I'd love a hybrid SUV.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? I'm not easily annoyed so probably mean people, people who are always late and don't bother to tell you they're running late and when things aren't fair. I like things to be fair, even if I'm the one who would be getting the better end of the deal.
6. What is your favorite movie? Don't make fun of me.....Selena, Lilo and Stitch and The Fast and the Furious. I love a lot of movies, but will never get tired of watching those three over and over.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? Bud Light/Coors Light. I used to drink Malibu and pineapple juice but now it gives me a stomach ache. I think I'm allergic to wine (yes, seriously) one glass gets me wasted and throwing up. After two separate instances of that, I haven't touched it since.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? Reading. I love to take a book in the bathtub when I can. And Pedicures.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Hmmmm.....probably Nordstrom so I can buy stuff for me and the Bambinos....and B too, of course.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. I was a cheerleader in high school and fell flat on my face while greeting the other team. I have a post scheduled about it.
11. What day would you love to relive again? I know people expect me to say the day of my Bambinos' birth, although it was fantastic I was exhausted and barely got any sleep. Maybe their 1st birthday? I was exhausted then too, but I loved being able to celebrate them.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? I wold love to say Jordana Brewster or Michelle Rodriguez. Michelle Rodriguez plays some badass roles, and I used to be more of a strong, badass type. I'd say Jordanna Brewster is closer to who I am now.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? Chuck E. Cheese, Telemarketing, Wet Seal ( a female clothing store) and PICC which I've blogged about a ton.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? There's so many places I want to go - Fiji, Italy, Spain, China....and (nerd alert!) I've been researching my family tree a lot lately, I'd love to go to Oklahoma and see the reservation, then travel to North Carolina where so many of my family members seem to have lived.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now? Married, with at least three kids, self-employed and content.